This cover consists of 6 pieces: two bases, two seat backs and two headrests. The bases and backs are numbered on white tags on the underside of the cover behind the PO number.
- Remove the headrests from the seats and fit the two headrest covers.
- Identify which seat base belongs with which seat. They are not identical –there is a left handed and a right handed one.
- Fit the seat basecover (step 2 above) to the centre seat. Push the flap of material through the gap between base and seat back; this may be easier if you raise the seat base.
Once this flap is through, press the Velcro style strip up against the underside of the seat and then make up the cross straps.
- Fit the seat back cover (step 1) and then push the lowest edge through thegap between the base and the back and pull down on the Velcro straps and attach as shown by the red arrow in the photograph above.
- Fit tsebase (step 2 above) to the left hand seat once again pulling the flap through between th ebase and back. Raise the seat and fold the flap under and press the Velcro onto the underside of the seat and then make up the Velcro cross straps.
Open the Velcro seam on the seat back and fit it to the seat.
Slide the cover behind the seat belt and re-make the Velcro seam down the back of the seat.